Tuesday 15 October 2013

Definition of Trouble Maker Boss

Entry Log 8

Today, I pose this question...

Is this the face of a "trouble maker"?

I am a Boss not a trouble maker

I really suppose that answer would be based upon the definition of "trouble maker".

According to the Oxford English Dictionary this is their definition:

"a person who habitually causes difficulty of problems, especially by inciting others to defy those in authority."

Hmmm this does not sound like me at all!

I ask this question because the other day Mum bought me this nice red hoodie for the winter.

Don't I just melt your heart in this hoodie?

It sure is warm and cozy but I question the decal on the back...

oops this must be a misprint!

I am absolutely certain that the Oxford English Dictionary has made a huge misprint with the definition!

In their error they failed to place my picture alongside this description:

"trouble maker; another term for Boss. Someone who is in charge or in control of a group or a situation."

I do feel they need to be advised on their mistake.

And the someone to do it is me...

Sam Cooper,
Trouble Maker Boss


3 comments:

  1. I think it is just one person's perception. I perceive you to be happy and a little energetic.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one very cute smirk! I think we all have a little trouble maker in all of us. :)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam!

    I just love this photo of you! It cracks me up.
    You look like you are having the time of your life.
    Keep up the good work!

    -Dana, Daisy & Bruce

    ReplyDelete