Sunday 9 June 2013

Boss of the Copper Mine

Entry Log 3

We took a little road trip to a Copper Mine museum.
It is on the way to a place called "Whistler".

I have never been to an old copper mine before so this adventure was quite exciting.

Look at this old mine! 

I was a bit put out when Winston pointed out "No Dogs Allowed" inside the mine.

I am NOT just your average dog! I am The Boss!

Where's my red carpet!

I had to settle for visiting the outside only.
The museum accommodated us by offering big mining equipement to pose beside.



Look at me with Mum and this big truck.
It's wheels weren't moving so I didn't bother wasting my bark on it.

I think I would look Boss behind the wheel of that truck!

It was pretty tiring touring the outside of the mine.

I think I require a yellow mining hat with a light!

I think this picture makes an excellent post card from my trip...


Greetings from the Copper Mine,

Love Sam Coop
The Boss of the Mine


3 comments:

  1. No dogs allowed signs r the worst
    Urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...you are the boss?!? Cool beans!! I'm the Boss Mans here in Kansas. A pleasure to meet you Sam Cooper.
    Your friend,
    Toby Moses

    ReplyDelete